There are so many things that can be dangerous, poison or toxic to our dogs and pets and here’s another one to add to your list, wild mushrooms. Now, I’m not an outdoorsy type person and couldn’t tell a safe mushroom from a toxic mushroom and if you’re anything like me, the best thing to do is keep you pooch away from any and all wild mushrooms.  The wrong kind can not only make them sick, it can kill them!  Here’s a little more on wild mushrooms, for your pet’s sake and safety.

Be Sociable, Share!
Email This Post Email This Post

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!