Does Your Dog Own You? Funny
Does your dog own you or dog you own your dog? Answer the following questions below and by the time you get to the end, the answer will be obvious. Let me know.
- If you are cold, you put a sweater on your dog.
- You have a picture of your dog in your wallet, but not one of your kids.
- You often claim that it was love at first sight with you and your dog.
- You can’t fully enjoy yourself without your dog.
- No matter how large your bed is, it is not large enough for you and your dog(s).
- You spend more on clothes and food for your dog than you do for yourself.
- You have no reservations about kissing your dog on the lips, even when you know where his lips have been.
- You let the neighbor dog sleep over.
- You believe there is no such thing as a naughty dog.
- Your vet and grooming bills exceed your rent.
- When you need someone to talk to, your dog is your first choice.
- You sit on the floor if the dog gets in the chair first.
- You talk to your dog when you are driving. He answers.
- Your dog taught you to fetch and roll over.
So… who owns who? 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!