Signs You Spoil Your Dog
Do you spoil your dog? See how many of these you answer yes to…
Signs You Spoil Your Dog:
1. You think begging for table scraps is beneath him so you let your dog eat at the table with you.
2. You take him to the supermarket and let him pick out his own dog food.
3. Your family comes home from work or school, looks at the stew on the stove and asks: “Is this people food or dog food?”
4. You bought matching His and Hers placemats for your dog and yourself.
5. At dinner parties you always double-check the butter for visible lick marks before putting it on the table.
6. Your dog gets to vote on where to spend the next family vacation.
7. You don’t care if you or your spouse is comfortable at night, just as long as the dog has enough room on the bed.
8. You complain about the rising costs of groceries but you don’t think twice about spending a fortune on doggie treats.
9. Your dog always gets the best spot on the couch.
10. He has his own Web site.
Well, do you spoil your dog?? Gotta admit quite a few of them hit way too close to home and others were just dead on!! LOL
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!