Home burned outOne Hampton, VA family lost everything… but their lives, thanks to a six month old pitbull puppy named Tiger. Flames broke out in the Old Buckroe Road home in the wee hours of Monday morning and everyone in the family was asleep, except for Tiger.

As the smoke and flames spread through the house, Tiger’s barking woke the family up in time to escape the blazing inferno. The parents and three children escaped only to watch their home and all their possessions burn but Rachelle Bradley says they owe their lives to their puppy.

“And he was scratching on my door trying to get our attention. I opened my bedroom door to see what he wanted and I saw all the smoke.”

“Everything was in flames. All I could think was, ‘Get the kids out!’ I ran down the hall trying to get them out,” cried Bradley.

As sad and horrific as things are for that family right now, home and possessions gone, the most important things of all were saved, their lives. For now they are all in a motel provided by the Red Cross, all including Tiger, their own little hero.

Oh, and when you watch the video, be sure to check out the piece of trash that actually broke into the burned out home to steal whatever he could.  Goes to show you just how low people can be.  Truly a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Pitbull Puppy Saves Family from Fire

Be Sociable, Share!
Email This Post Email This Post

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!